Airtastic is Irelands Leading leisure and family entertainment brand and the largest operator of multi activity venues.
Airtastic Kildare is the newest addition to the Airtastic Entertainment centre concept with a number of other locations in Ireland and Northern Ireland. It is owned and operated by SMS platinum group Ltd, who also operate leisure brand Funky Monkeys Children's soft play concept with multiple locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
Airtastic Kildare offers a variety of leisure activities, including Ten Pin Bowling, Space themed Adventure golf, Irelands largest Soft Play Centre, Amusement Arcades and a licensed NY Kitchen Diner. It will be an exciting and dynamic venue which caters for all ages; family fun, kids birthday parties, school or group trips, work evenings out, or simply an excuse for a good day out with dates or mates, you name it we have it covered.
Already a market leader, the vision for the business is to continue to develop a successful brand throughout NI, ROI and the UK. This role as with other roles in the business, provides a platform for ambitious individuals who want to further their careers.
Airtastic have the ethos of creating a fun and inspiring customer experience. Customer service and overall experience will take centre stage and therefore be the main emphasis for the team.
We are seeking an experienced leader and manager to support the management team with the responsibility of our entertainment centre. They must be a highly motivated individual who demonstrates good people skills and can engage customers at all levels. It is vital that they are a clear communicator who is professional and can provide an exceptional customer experience throughout.
The Duty Manager will be part of the management team who will be responsible for driving sales and managing overall business costs. Strong implementation skills and leading by example are key; as well as being able to demonstrate initiative and acceptance of accountability. The Duty Manager will have the ability to keep a cool head under pressure, and lead the team smoothly through any challenges that may arise throughout the day to day.
· Significant solid 3 years+ management experience in a fast paced, customer focused sector such as retail, hospitality and leisure and catering.
· Evidence of people management, training and development and on the job coaching and support.
· Full Accountability and responsibility for business or sales targets or KPIs in current and previous roles.
· Strong communication, organisation and Leadership skills.
· An approachable and enthusiastic manor and a can do attitude.
· Computer literate and knowledge of working within a cash handling environment.
· Be able to make decisions using own initiative but involving relevant assistance where necessary.
· Previous experience of working with extremely high standards in customer service, quality, hygiene and good knowledge of maintaining a focus on health and safety in the work place.
· Be confident in dealing with and had previous experience in dealing with performance management.
· Be fully flexible and prepared to take accountability of the uninterrupted opening hours of the business.
· Be fully committed, passionate, reliable and dynamic in fully engaging in our Company Ethos, and treating the business as your own.
· Full Driving License
· Trained in First Aid
Full training will be given for the role
Due to the opening hours and the nature of the business the successful applicant will normally be required to work a number of varied shifts including evening and weekends as these are the busiest operational days. Opening hours are from 8:30am to 10:30pm, varying on each day.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email and will be invited to the interview stage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €38,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Join our mailing list to get special offers and the latest news from Airtastic
To be kept up to date with our special offers and latest news sign up to our news letter today.